On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Indiana ranks 35th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Census Bureau: 83.39% of people in Cynthiana were old enough to vote in 2017
- 2 Total state tax collections in Indiana reach $18.2 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 3 Miami County ranked 72nd in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 4 U.S. automotive parts, accessories and tire stores estimate 4.7 percent sales decrease for June
- 5 Martin University enrolls 245 undergrads
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Indiana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.