On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Indiana ranks 35th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 23,000 newly constructed homes sold in US for month of August
- 2 Median business size in 46581 in 2016: less than 5 employees
- 3 35.1% unemployed in Battle Ground in 2017
- 4 18,000 homes under construction sold in US for month of September
- 5 Median business size in Clinton County in 2016: less than 5 employees
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Indiana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.