- 1 'Entire hospitality industry has been impacted' by COVID-19, Sheraton Indianapolis City Centre HR director says
- 2 Census Bureau: 77.8 percent of people in Crawford County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 3 One professional engineer license lapsed in Howard County during 2019
- 4 One collection practice license lapsed in Alexandria during June
- 5 293 real estate, rental and leasing businesses in Marion County have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Indiana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.