A 4-cent tax on e-cigarette fluid, which no-smoking advocates say makes those products less attractive to teenagers, has a better shot at becoming law in Indiana than does raising the legal vaping age, an Indiana chamber official said during a recent interview.
- 1 Total OASDI beneficiaries in Indiana zip 47974 increase in 2018
- 2 Three real estate appraiser licenses lapsed in Hamilton County during Q3 of 2019
- 3 The white population in Zanesville increases by 45 people between 2017 and 2018
- 4 22 construction businesses in Monroe County have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 5 158 construction businesses in Monroe County have between one and four employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Indiana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.