- 1 20.7 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Brownstown, Indiana
- 2 Clark County ranked 20th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 3 Indiana sees 3,153,200 non-farm payroll employees in March
- 4 18.9 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Cayuga, Indiana
- 5 Computer systems design and related services industry’s Q1 retained earnings did not change much
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Indiana Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.